Monday, July 7, 2008

Rockstar Pug

Since the dawn of Pixie Stix, there has never been a time that I have been so proud. Eh, I got married. Eh, I had a baby. Eh, I have an incredible life. Bleh, bleh, bleh.

All shadows of happiness compared to my excitement over my puggy dog becoming famous! He is now currently appearing on the front page of http://www.tvgasm.com/! Go. Go see for yourself and bask in his awesomeness.

Oh carp. (yes, it's intentionally misspelled.) If this post is more than one day old, his fleeting fame will have fled. So you'll have to bask in his wonderment from this photo of the tvgasm homepage, seen here:


Long story short, I won a photo contest today in which I had to find something around the house resembling the #6, take a photo, and email it in. It's all to help countdown the number of days left until the Big Brother premier. Wahoo! I won, I won!

I'm a weiner!

No comments: