Sunday, July 27, 2008

Alec Baldwin Is My Hero

I would just like to take this opportunity to blog a little about the man that I hope to marry one day. That man is none other than the amazingly talented Alec Baldwin! So intense, so full of rage, so well-endowed with chest hair. This guy is everything a girl could want wrapped into one foul-mouthed and arrogant package. His performance in Malice is what inspired me to go into medicine. Here's to you, Alec Baldwin, you sexy beast of a man, you!

Personally, I found his voicemail to his daughter witty and well, heck, I'll say it...just plain funny. What's more, he's right! I mean, he puts his day on hold to make sure that he can make a call to his daughter to get in some quality bonding time over the phone, and she can't even be bothered to answer. I know I hate it when people ignore my calls. In fact, I've been known to throw the "rude little pig" thing around myself from time to time.

At this point I was going to tell you about how the manufacturing of my brain-child, the Alec Baldwin action figure is going, but unfortunately I'm having a little trouble getting this project off the ground. So instead I will treat you to a little taste of Alec. Enjoy!



By the way, I have memorized this quote and plan to use it while I'm doing my medical internship every time someone second-guesses me. Or says anything. Or looks at me the wrong way.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I remember that - it's true! Meri has left more than one voicemail message telling me to answer the phone and calling me a little pig. Swear.