Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Lost His Armpit on the Soup...of Barbie Barbie Bum

If you've ever heard me quietly singing to myself (and this happens often), then you may have heard a tune you're not quite familiar with. Well, please allow me to introduce you to the funniest and most addictive little internet video.

This is called "French Erotic Film" - relax, Puritans, there's nothing X-rated about it. In this fanimutation video Jesus Christ is on a mission to stop Colin Mochrie....if you follow the "plot". Mostly this is just good old wet-your-pants fun of gibberish.

Ok really, this is a Dutch song called "Opblaaskrokodil" by Ome Henk. The film creator, Andrew Kepple, made up his own lyrics of what it sounds like they're saying. If you want to see what the real lyrics and real translations are click here. Personally I like the French Erotic Film version better.

Everybody sing along!

Seriously, this song could be my theme song I sing it so often...

No comments: