Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Askville Answer of the Week

Here is one of my all-time favorite debates. And if I do say so myself, I think I made a pretty strong argument.

I've even provided some bonus materials for you today - the Discussion Board for this question got pretty lively. For some reason every other person who answered this question sided with the bears. So I obviously had to pummel them. If you'd like to see the other answers submitted for this question, just click on the image and you can read them all (as if you weren't already hopelessly swayed by my own talents).


And here's the what was said on the Discussion Board:


If you can't read this, get some bleedin' glasses, granny! Or click on the image and you can see the full-size real deal.

As always you can find me at http://www.askville.com/. Just ask for PenguinSage. Tell her Dr. Chim Richaldson, Picturist MD sent ya!

No comments: