Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Cockroach Named Penguin

I'm pleased to announce the birth of a cockroach named Penguin. An Askville friend of mine, Zee, is the new proud papa of a larger litter of Madagascar cockroaches. Wait, are cockroaches born into a litter? Or is it a gaggle? Or maybe a murder?

Anyway, Zee's pet cockroaches have multiplied and I was very blessed to have one selected as my namesake (or rather my Askville alter ego's namesake!). Zee went through the entire new herd (?) of hissing babies and picked out the one that looked the most confused. And that one he has named PenguinSage - or Penguin for short. He even sent a picture of little Penguin.

Isn't it cute? I'm a cockroach auntie!

And I thought my week couldn't get any better with all my swag. Everything's coming up Katie!

No comments: