Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Tacky Off-Color Post

So the age-old question came up again in conversation this past week: "What would your stripper name be?"

So I meditated and went on a prayer quest about it.

The gods above reminded me about that really childish game that everyone plays in highschool - take the name of your first pet and add the street name of your childhood home, and that equals your stripper name. But seeing as that would make me Pooney Robinwood, that felt just a little too dirty even for me. Eww.

So my prayer quest continued. And then I found this very funny site that finally shed some light on this for me.

And so today, I present you with my new stripper name. From here on out I shall be known as...

Raquelle Honeyjugs!


Thank you to all my friends and family who supported me on this difficult journey.


barbie picture cred

reading girl picture cred

No comments: