Thursday, January 10, 2008

Self-Watering Plant UPDATE!

So it turns out that the self-watering plant may, in fact, have been a different type of miracle. Dare I say, a more impressive one!

It turns out that the plant is actually....

PROPHETIC!

Yesterday in the wake of torrential rains and a faulty sump pump, by basement FLOODED.

Hmmmm, just two days after my plant in the basement FLOODED.....coincidence?? I THINK NOT!

I think that plant was trying to tell me something! It was in cahoots with the sump pump and knew it was going to break down. It was trying to warn me - I can hear its tiny little voice: "Katie, get the halloween costume bin up off the floor, your Quentin Tarantino costume will be ruined - a FLOOD is coming! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Now, if only my plant will fill with tiny hundred dollar bills and look like a Maui vacation, I'll be smiling today.

Number of days until the new season of Lost: 21

No comments: