Saturday, January 19, 2008

Prehistoric Pixie Stix Found in Michigan Basement!

So, my latest news is big - rising of a relgious savior big! In the miraclulous holy ground that is my basement, another miracle has occured! The angels on high told me that before I could remodel my basement, I have to clean out my rat's nest of junk and Rubbermaid bins. Yeah, it really took angels for me to figure it out.

Then precious days ago I came upon the miraculous artifact - preserved in prestine conidtion in the bottom of a blue tote - unsoiled and unspoiled my the cruelty of time. The lights of heaven shone down on it, and is was a vision to behold. I had found - PIXIE STIX!

Not just any Pixie Stix, either: Glorious, ethereal Pixie Stix still sealed in their original package, with an expiration date of January, 1998!



Now I ask you, if you found 10 year-old Pixie Stix sealed and calling to you, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?


Sure, maybe a lesser woman would've thrown them out. Tossed them aside as if garbage. But not this woman! I recognized them for the treasures they are. I was presented with a rare opportunity - to test the natural effects of aged Pixie Stix on the human anatomy.

So I ate them.


Wouldn't you?


The orange didn't have much flavor. But the blue tasted very BLUE. (You'd understand what I meant if you tasted it!)

And then that night she had a stomachache.


Number of days until the new season of Lost: 12

No comments: