Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fun With Astronauts!

Sorry that this blog hasn't been quite as woolly as usual in the past few days. I've been away working on a Top-Secret Project that I shall reveal tomorrow for your amazement and horror.

In the meantime, here is a little bit of nonsense of the Askville Answer of the Week variety for you to enjoy. It answers an age-old question that I'm sure has been eating away at your brain.

And as always, if you're looking for me, you can always find me on http://www.askville.com/. Just ask for PenguinSage. Tell her the Hamburlgar sent ya!

Number of days until the new season of Lost: 1!!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

You forget that Astronauts have all that awesome prepackaged food like icecream. The could withstand an extended caveman siege no problem.