Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hallelujah!

It's here. The day I've been waiting eight agonizing months for.


The poster pretty much says it all.

In case you missed it last night, the recap episode was phenomenal. CBS aired the season finale, "Through the Looking Glass" ala Pop-Up Video and had tidbits of recap and easter eggs popping up on the screen for us. Kudos - definitely the most entertaining recap episode I've seen of any show. I was glued to the tv, and I had just watched that very episode only one week ago (oh, Charlie!).

And here's something else you may have missed, the outstandingly hilarious (and sexy) commercials that ABC aired last night. Pretty risque - even for primetime!





There was at least also one other featuring Locke and the song "Crazy". I'll see if I can upload that later today if I find it posted anywhere. Way to go ABC!

Now don't forget:

Lost Season 4 Premier

Channel: ABC

Time: 9:00pm


(those who know me, if you value your life do NOT call me between 8:45-10:15pm EST)

poster cred

No comments: