Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Giraffe Sweatshirts and Bunny Shoes


As I was wandering aimlessly through the mall the other day lamenting the fact that I have no money to spend on anything other than gas and bills, I happened upon the most adorable little clothing article. I immediately knew that it would be the perfect addition to my new fall back-to-school wardrobe. In fact, it would be the only addition to my new fall back-to-school wardrobe. This item was none other than a Giraffe Sweatshirt from Pacific Sunwear or "PacSun" as you cool kids call it. I am not cool. Maybe the proof is that I love, love, love this sweatshirt. Not only could I walk around looking like a giraffe, but this sweatshirt was so soft, it felt like buttah! My friend scoffed when I showed him the sweatshirt, but I know its cool and that someday we will be together.

Upon exiting the store, right in the middle of daydreaming about winning the lottery and being able to do fun things like dye my hair blue and own a giraffe sweatshirt, I remembered another cool animal fashion that I had recently been dreaming of. In the same mall, just a few stores down, I had spotted Bunny Shoes! Way cooler than bunny slippers, I think you'll agree! The store no longer has them, but I found them online. And someday they will be mine. Oh yes. They will be mine. Or, you know, they'll be out of stock by the time I save up the money for them. And before you speak up about a certain holiday with a big jolly fat guy, I've already planned what I want for Christmas. These goodies would have to be pushed back to Christmas List 2010.

No someday, dear readers, I will walk proudly across my college campus sporting bunny shoes and a giraffe sweatshirt. I believe in miracles. Send out some good thoughts for me, though, too. You know, just in case all the miracles go to the stupid people with incurable diseases and family tragedies and such.

No comments: