Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dum De Dum Dum...Wha?

This is exactly what I was saying aloud to myself as I pleasantly waited for the results of my 'How Evil Are You?' test that was posted on Woolly's sister blog, Woollymom.com.

The "wha?" part comes from the result. My sister, who is like me in almost every way, was 56% Evil. I figured, hey, I'll be right around there. Maybe a smidgeon higher. But just a smidgeon.

Then I see this:



You Are 72% Evil



You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.

Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.


Seriously? I'm that evil? Man. Who knew that people feared me. And who knew that I would secretly find that cool. At this moment I am torn between being ashamed of myself and being oddly proud. Take the test yourself. I know you'll enjoy it!

No comments: