Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thank You For Being a Friend

Today's Askville Answer of the Week is a very special question close to my heart. Before you check below to see what it is, I'll give you a hint: You might want a piece of cheesecake while you're reading this. *wink*, *wink*


Now com'on everyone, sing along!


Thank you for being a friend

Travelled down the road and back again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confident.

And if you threw a party-,
Invited everyone you knew-,
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend-.

In between Golden Girls episodes, you can always find me on www.askville.com. Just ask for PenguinSage. Tell her Rose Nylund sent ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're ready for the cheesecake number! I LOVE YOU GOLDEN GIRLS!!!