Monday, April 14, 2008

Callll Me Now!

Oy-vay, it's Monday morning and my ass is dragging so much that I need a spatula to get from room to room. And thanks to the fact that my husband and I are tiling the laundry room, I haven't been able to do laundry for the past 4 days or so, so my house smells like diapers. There's nothing like feces to bring down a Monday.

So I know there's only one thing that will really cheer me up. I thought we'd play a little game of...
Where are They Now?


Starring: Miss Cleo

Picture it, the year was 2002 , Miss Cleo slips through the hands of authorities by eluding indictment on fraud charges - something her company's promoters did not escape so easily! She is outed as being of American descent - not Jamaican - and having the real name Youree Harris. Fame soon became as fleeting as her American accent and she faded from the limelight.

So Where is She Now?

Living in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and still offering tarot readings and house/spiritual "cleansings" (for a fee, of course). Wait, how can that be legal? Didn't she almost go to jail for that already?

And in other big Cleo news, Miss Cleo has adopted a young son, Mr. Cleo. And she outed herself as an abuse survivor and lesbian. Whew!

Okay, so it appears that Miss Cleo hasn't really changed a bit. A desperate plea for attention here, a self-promoting appearance there. And she hasn't faced any consequences for her actions.

You know what? If I'm gonna get the smell of diapers out of my nostrils, I'm going to have to pull out the big guns here. That's why below I'm posting a bonus round to our game: A Guide To Talkin' Jus Like Miss Cleo! all thanks to the code-breaking geniuses at tvhaven.com

No comments: