Wednesday, April 23, 2008

By the Way, I Admire Your Pictures Very Much

I'm proud to say that I now have a doorwall - sure, they forgot the screen and brought the wrong handle - which naturally will take 2-3 weeks to replace. But, not all is lost. You see, after my firm negotiations to receive a $200 discount on the job, I am now the proud owner of a gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse. Score.

Sure I'm paying full price for a botched job, but that Bloomin' Onion will soak up my tears, and the Wallaby Darned will get me jusssst buzzed enough to make me forget that I care so much about a doorwall.

But before I go Outback tonight, I want to add a very special item to my mental shopping list. Let's just say it was inspired by a repeated and delectable fantasy all yesterday involving Brian Hanson of Hanson's Windows and his favorite plush horse doll, Khartoum.

It's a very special, very graphic horse head pillow inspired by - well if you don't know than you're completely helpless and should go hit yourself in the head with a rolled up newspaper right now over and over until the stupid falls out.

I think this message to the doorwall people will adequately explain both my displeasure, insanity, and internet shopping prowess.

Ok, so maybe I won't send this to the peeps over at Hanson's. I mean, why waste a perfectly awesome pillow, right? Besides I can use it to hold up my head after a hard night of hitting the Wallaby Darneds.

I'm thinking that with waking up next to this pillow in my bed, I'll probably stop screaming after the first 10 or 20 times. Then it's all enjoyment and cuddles. I think I'll name him Hedley.

No comments: