Saturday, June 14, 2008

Something New For You

Phew! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. In case you're wondering why your favorite blogger has been a bit distracted - it's not scurvy or rickets (as you may have guessed).

Instead, I'm in the process of launching a new blog, a little sister for this blog. It is called:
and it's a great blog about my daily ramblings and revelations as a frazzled mom, trying to figure out this whole parenting thing.

If you're a parent - especially a new one - stop on by and see how a little bit of sass and humor might just help us all figure out how to raise our kids right. I'd really appreciate your visit and your comments. I'll see you there.

Rest easy though, this blog is still very near and dear to my heart. And it's not going anywhere. So sit back and enjoy the really disturbing videos, products, and images I bring to you next!

No comments: