Monday, December 31, 2007

Master of the Carcassonne Universe!


Well, finally I achieved victory at a game of Carcassonne. And as much anticipated, I celebrated my first and only win with a victory lap around the house, spiking throw pillows as I went. I would've enjoyed it more if it hadn't been done through a haze of cold medicine - as I've now contracted some kind of vacation-killing super flu. So my memory is just a fuzzy blur of throw pillows flying this way and that. I don't think I fell down at any point. So that's good.

Well even through my Nyquil buzz, I can still post my Askville Answer of the Week! This one really, I think, clues you in to a special side of me - my pageant side.



Hope everyone has a glorious New Year's Eve night, and makes the most of their fresh start in 2008!

No comments: