Thursday, December 20, 2007

Early Worm Gets the Blog

I don't know, maybe it's the sleep deprivation from having a hungry baby wake up at 4am, jonesing for an episode of Gilmore Girls. Maybe it's the holiday food euphoria that is wafting this way. But for some reason, I decided it's time to get me some blog.


So here I am at 8:30 in the morning with a stiff neck from watching Matt Lauer dissect the conception of the Jamie Lynn spawn. I think if he could, he'd actually crawl up into her hoochie-hoo with a flashlight and give us a guided tour.


In any event I decided as I was sipping my breakfast Fruit2O that the world definitely was lacking without my wisdom, insight, ramblings, and - oh my god - Good Morning America just used the phrase "master debater" in a serious historical context!


So, thus begins my rockstar blog.

No comments: