Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Postless Post

Well Christmas is done and over. I am still in a cookie coma, so I can barely see beyond my chipmunk cheeks to type for your amusement. Dance monkey, dance!

Here's the best summation I could possibly imagine.

I served up some spinachless spinach dip - which oddly enough tasted, dare I say, superior to spinachful dip. Must remember to check the grocery list - check the grocery list!

I was caught on video camera - much to my chagrin - doing horrible Anchorman impersonations "Their house smells like rich mohogany". Yeah, I'll treasure that video always. It'll be like watching a video of someone circa 1993 doing the Macarena. Classic.

Then after my family packed up their loud conversations, Trivial Pursuit insults, and ham plates, I spent the evening playing with my new cat-shaped stapleless stapler, which is supposed to attach sheets of papers without staples or any forms of adhesives. But does not actually attach sheets of paper at all. Well, not with any consistency anyway. But it's pink. And it's pretty. And it looks like a cat. So I'll treasure it always.

No comments: