Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't You Forget About Me

Yes, there are about a thousand household chores and other responsible things I should be doing with my day.

But instead, I found this amazingly distracting website that turns back the hands of time for all of us who really felt we didn't live up to the style potential we could've in high school. The site is called Yearbook Yourself, and well, I think you get the idea of what it does.

Just upload one dorky picture of yourself. The less flattering the better. Then play around with different poses, and voila! You've wasted an entire afternoon and look really, really stupid.

I loves it.





I personally think I'm rockin' 1976. What do you think?

Ok, Meri the Strange, now it's your turn. Let's see what kind of school spirit you have. I challenge you to upload a few of your own yearbook photos. Rah-rah-rah!

No comments: